Welcome!

Welcome to the Designs by Ryn blog! The monthly Customer Creation Challenge can be found above in the navigation menu as well as links to my Shop, Facebook Page and Pinterest. Along the right you will find my Design Team. I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with some inspiration.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Presenting Karin van den Broek!

I`ve had an exciting last couple of weeks! First with the addition of Wendy McCarthy to the Designs by Ryn design team and now Karin van den Broek. I am beyond pleased that Karin agreed to design with my stamps on a regular basis. Her work with different paints and mixed media is absolutely inspiring. Every time I see what she`s come up with I get excited all over again to try painting. All those textures and colours!!!

Presenting Karin...


"I am Karin, I live with my partner Roelof and my 15 year old daughter Amber in the middle of  the Netherlands. A few years ago I started stamping and I know now for sure, this addiction will never stop! I love being creative with stamps, paper, inks and paints. I get inspired by the things around me. It could be a beautiful flower, a color, a photo, a funny quote or the beautiful things that I see in blog land. I feel very honored because Ryn asked me to join her team to create beautiful things with her gorgeous stamps."



Here`s Karin`s latest creation using Black-eyed Susan from my collection. Love the background that she`s created with it!


You can visit Karin`s blog here to see her post about this creation. 

A BIG welcome and congratulations Karin! You make a great and unique addition to a very talented group of ladies :)

Ryn

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Karin! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great news Karin...congratulations!
    Enjoy working with Ryn her great and inspiring stamps.


    Kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Alie, dat gaat zeker lukken!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the team Karin, it's great to have you joining us with your artwork! warm greet Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team from me as well Karin, I'm always inspired by your artwork. Take care, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Karin. This piece is stunning. The image is so beautiful and the flowers and background stunning Just love evrything about it...an inspiration and something to work towards for me!!!! Off to check out you other work now on your blog
    carol Tadden xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. is it possible to get the translate up on your blog please, would love to read all the details you have written. thanks
    Carol Tadden xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I would love for you to leave me a comment :)