Two posts in two days! This is unheard of for me! Lol. Thanks so much for your comments on my last post :)
Thought I'd show you another card that I made recently... A quick summary of how I did it at the bottom...
Sideways Hibiscus stamped with black versa fine ink and coloured with acrylic paint. Hibiscus leaf Set (at the bottom) was embossed onto a scrap piece of watercolour paper, cut out and stuck onto the card with Golden - Regular Gel (Gloss).
- Dylusions ink spray background on mixed media paper.
- When dry stamped Spiral Branch Set over top and coloured the leaves with Tombow markers
- Sealed with Golden - Regular Gel (Gloss). Applied with a brush. Leave brush strokes.
- Golden acrylic paint dry brushed over the ridges of the dried gel. Leave little windows into the background.
- Pick an area that is as smooth as possible to stamp Sideways Hibiscus. Used versa fine ink. Dried with a heat gun.
- Using a detail brush, paint the flower with acrylic paint.
- Stamp Hibiscus Leaf Set onto a scrap piece of watercolour paper and emboss.
- Cut out leaves and add the leaves to the border. Stick down with more Golden - Regular Gel (gloss).
Thanks for stopping by!
Be back again soon - probably not tomorrow though ;)