Two posts in two days! This is unheard of for me! Lol. Thanks so much for your comments on my last post :)
Thought I'd show you another card that I made recently... A quick summary of how I did it at the bottom...
Sideways Hibiscus stamped with black versa fine ink and coloured with acrylic paint. Hibiscus leaf Set (at the bottom) was embossed onto a scrap piece of watercolour paper, cut out and stuck onto the card with Golden - Regular Gel (Gloss).
- Dylusions ink spray background on mixed media paper.
- When dry stamped Spiral Branch Set over top and coloured the leaves with Tombow markers
- Sealed with Golden - Regular Gel (Gloss). Applied with a brush. Leave brush strokes.
- Golden acrylic paint dry brushed over the ridges of the dried gel. Leave little windows into the background.
- Pick an area that is as smooth as possible to stamp Sideways Hibiscus. Used versa fine ink. Dried with a heat gun.
- Using a detail brush, paint the flower with acrylic paint.
- Stamp Hibiscus Leaf Set onto a scrap piece of watercolour paper and emboss.
- Cut out leaves and add the leaves to the border. Stick down with more Golden - Regular Gel (gloss).
Thanks for stopping by!
Be back again soon - probably not tomorrow though ;)
gorgeous card fab coloursReplyDelete
You have a great creative flow Ryn...again an interesting creation!ReplyDelete
Hugs, Alie :-)
You don't need a DT, you can do it all by yourself! LOL Beautiful layering as a platform for beautiful stamps!ReplyDelete
Beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous ! Sue C xReplyDelete
Love this Ryn. Wonderful colors.ReplyDelete
Loving the hibiscus stamp ! Must order this ;) ..... Beautiful colours Ryn !ReplyDelete
Gorgeous art Ryn, I love the colours and the combination of images... Hugs, ShirleyxxReplyDelete
Would love to see a video with a step by step Ryn...is that possible? Love the look!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous art with those bright and glorious colors. Love all the texture too!ReplyDelete
Absolutely GORGEOUS! thanks for the steps!ReplyDelete
wauuw, lovely cards, nice coloring.ReplyDelete